Scorpion class third submarine “KARANJ “Launch
The third submarine of the Scorpion class ‘ “KARANJ” ‘ was launched today from Mumbai’s Tata Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDA). This is the third of the 6 submarines to be created by the MDA under the Project 75 program. The first submarine INS KALVARI of this category was launched on December 14 last year. The second submarine KHANDERI has already been launched, a trial at sea. The Scorpion submarine was the primary needs of the Indian Navy.
Some special feature of “KARANJ”.
- ‘“KARANJ” ‘ is an indigenous submarine, designed under ‘ Make in India ‘. Because of its modern features, it can find the enemy to be precise. The “KARANJ” submarine is 67.5 meters long, 12.3 meters high, and 1565 tones.
- The ‘ “KARANJ” ‘ can also attack torpedoes and anti-ship missiles. In the event of a war, the “KARANJ” submarine can get out of all sorts of irritants safe and easily by dodging enemies.
- This submarine can also be used in all warfare, anti-submarine warfare and intelligence work.
- The biggest USP of”KARANJ” is that it will not come into any radar grip. In addition, it can also be easily attacked on the ground.
- The submarine has the capacity to make oxygen in the case of oxygen exhaustion. This can be caused by long-term water.
- It has been prepared on the technology of France.
- This submarine has been designed in such a way that it may prove useful to the army in any kind of rust.
- The submarine has the ability to make big attacks on the enemy while using precision weapons.