Worldwide Cost of Living Survey 2019 by EIU.
The Economist Intelligence Unit has released the report of the Worldwide Cost of Living Survey 2019.
10 Most Expensive City In The World
- Paris, France Joint 1st.
- Hong Kong, China Joint 1st
- Singapore Joint 1st
- Zurich, Switzerland Rank 4th
- Geneva, Switzerland Joint 5th
- Osaka, Japan joint 5th
- Seoul, South Korea Joint 7th
- Copenhagen, Denmark Joint 7th
- New York, US Joint 7th
- Tel Aviv, Israel Joint 10th
- Los Angeles Joint 10th
10 Cheapest Cities in the world
- Caracas, Venezuela Rank 133rd
- Damascus, Syria Rank 132nd
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan Rank 131st
- Almaty Kazakhstan Rank 130th
- Bangalore, India Rank 129th
- Karachi, Pakistan Joint 127th
- Lagos, Nigeria Joint 127th
- Buenos Aires, Argentina Joint 125th
- Chennai, India Joint 125th
- New Delhi, India Joint 125th
For the first time in its 30-year history, three cities have been accorded the title of the world’s most expensive city in the Worldwide Cost of Living Survey from The Economist Intelligence Unit
The Survey compares more than 400 individual prices across 160 products and services in cities around the world by keeping New York as the benchmark city.