Why ISRO’s Chandrayaan 2 mission cannot be called a failure?

By GovernanceToday
In Uncategorized
September 9, 2019
0 Comments
87 Views

India’s Mission Chandrayaan 2 went wrong at the last moment. Lander lost contact with ISRO’s control room. Despite this, this mission cannot be called a failure.

ISRO scientist has said that only 5 percent of the mission has been affected. 95 percent share will continue to work. In 5 percent share, contact with lander Vikram and Rover Pragyan has been broken. Because of this, information about the lunar surface will not be available. But the remaining 95 percent active part of the mission will continue to provide other types of information. The orbiter of Chandrayaan 2 will constantly revolve around the moon and through this, ISRO scientists will get information.

ISRO scientist says that the contact with which the rover has broken. He works for only 14 days after reaching the lunar surface. While the orbiter of Mission Chandrayaan 2 will continue to work for the next year. The orbiter will send several types of photographs of the Moon to Earth.

Even the information about the lander can be obtained from the orbiter. Maybe the orbiter can find the lander Vikram and send his photographs to the earth. If this happens, ISRO scientists will be able to find out the real reason for the loss of contact.

India could successfully launch Chandrayaan 2. The giant GSLV Mark 3 rocket that carried out the launch successfully orbited into the moon’s orbit. This was a big success in ISRO’s space program. The GSLV Mark 3 was the biggest rocket ever, named Bahubali.

Successful launch of Bahubali has made the path of ISRO scientists easy. Experts tell that to understand the mission of India in easy words, imagine that a moving vehicle

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *